6 Pcs Periosteal Elevator Molt 9 Double Ended 7.5″
Pack of 6 Periosteal Molt 9 (M9) Elevator German Grade Stainless Steel Extraction Surgery Surgical Veterinary Dental Instruments
Molt Periosteal Elevator is an oral instrument commonly used to retract soft tissue in dental procedures. It has a sharp, pointed, narrow end that is used to begin the process of lifting the mucoperiosteum and a slightly wider, more rounded end that completes the tissue removal enough for bone exposure. The rounded edge of the Molt 9 periosteal elevator minimise the tearing of tissue when lifting the gum flap. The sharp end makes the initial lifting of the flap easier.
PERIOSTEAL MOLT #9 FEATURES
- Double end design for optimal lifting & dissecting
- 1 Wider round sharp blade
- 1 sharp, pointed and narrow blade
- Non-reflective surface
- Ergonomic lightweight handle
- Handcrafted with German grade stainless steel
- Corrosion resistance.
- 6 Pcs Periosteal Elevator Molt 9 Double Ended 7.5″ (19cm) Long