Set of 5 Acorn Burnisher 21 Double Ended (2.7 mm – 1.7 mm)
Pack of 5 Acorn Burnisher #21 with Hollow Handle Dental Composite Restoration Instruments
Acorn burnisher 21 is a double-ended (2.7 mm – 1.7 mm) dental instrument used to condense, smooth, carve and polish amalgam. Acorn-shaped ends are excellent for carving occlusal anatomy. Acorn Burnishers used to assure that amalgam restorations are free of irregularities and are smooth
ACORN BURNISHER 21 FEATURES
- 1.7mm & 2.7mm acorn-shaped ends.
- Double-Ended Silver Color
- Hand crafted from High Quality stainless steel.
- Available in hollow, ergonomic handle.
- 5 Pcs Acorn Burnisher 21 Double Ended with Hollow Handle
INSTRUMENT TYPE: Dental Burnisher
APPLICATION: Composite Placement and Contouring
TIP: Double Ended (2.7 mm – 1.7 mm)
TIP TYPE: Acorn
HANDLE: Hollow Handle
RUST PREVENTION PROCEDURE: Passivated
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Polybag Packing