Minnesota Cheek Retractor 5.5″ (14cm) Dental Surgical Instruments
Minnesota Cheek Retractor 5.5″ (14cm) Double Ended Stainless Steel Dental Cheek Retractor, Lip Mucoperiosteal Dentist Instruments.
Minnesota handheld cheek retractor is used to hold mucoperiosteal flaps, cheeks, lips, and tongue away from the surgical area. It is also used to lift and protect the tissue in surgical extractions whilst operating the high-speed drill. This retractor is 5.5″ and 20.5mm wide and is made from surgical grade stainless steel for longevity and corrosion resistance. This cheek retractor features an ergonomically designed central handle that prevents slippage. Blunt edge slight curve blades tips with smooth-surfaces profile is ideal to enhance gripping.
MINNESOTA CHEEK RETRACTOR FEATURES
- Double Ended Hand Held Retractor.
- Slightly Curved Blades.
- Blunt-Edged Blades to Prevent Accidental Injuries.
- Bayonet-Shaped Design for Enhanced Sightlines.
- Highly Polished Smooth Surface.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Superior Control.
- Made with High Quality Surgical Stainless Steel.
- 1 Pc Minnesota Cheek Retractor 5.5″ (14cm) – Double Ended
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
INSTRUMENT TYPE: Dental Cheek Retractor
APPLICATION: Dental, ENT, Oral,Maxillofacial & Surgical Procedures
DESIGN: Double Ended
BLADE: Slightly Curved
HANDLE: Ergonomic Solid Handle
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING: Polybag Packing