Fillion Explorer Ligature Director – Double Ended
FE/LD Fillion Explorer/Ligature Director 7″ (17.8cm) Double Ended Stainless Steel Placing & Removing Elastic Ligatures Dental Orthodontic Instruments
A specialized double ended orthodontic hand instrument combining a fillion explorer on one end and a ligature director on the other end. Ideal for placing and removing elastic ligatures with lingual brackets.
- For placing and removing elastic ligatures.
- Double ended hand instruments.
- Finely tuned tips to achieve accurate results.
- Knurled handle for strong grip.
- Made with high quality stainless steel
- 1 Pc Fillion Ligature Director FE/LD 7″ (17.8cm) Double Ended
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
INSTRUMENT TYPE: Dental Orthodontic Instruments
APPLICATION: For Placing and Removing Elastic Ligatures
TIPS: Fine Point and Forked End
HANDLE: Knurled Handle
RUST PREVENTION PROCEDURE: Passivated
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Polybag Packing